- Continue to establish Specialkidz International.
- Develop the working partnership between Specialkidz and the Centre for Autism (School of Psychology & Clinical Language Sciences, University of Reading).
- Create DES (Digital Emotional Subtitling) modules for children with autism, dyslexia, speech & language difficulties.
- Investigate the phenomenon of Selective Mutism.
- By introducing children with dyslexia, speech, language & hearing difficulties to internet video conferencing, do they improve their verbal communication & social skills?
- Undertake a literacy software review for a variety of children with dyslexia,speech, language & hearing challenges.
- Address the assumption that there is a digital and literacy divide for children with speech, language & hearing disabilities.
- Develop online learning modules for children with autism, dyslexia and others with speech & communication difficulties as part of GOALS4LIFE (Global Online Assisted Learning & Support)./li>
- Assess and evaluate the use of the creative arts in improving speech, language & hearing disabilities.
- The literacy challenges of the Internet for children with dyslexia, speech , language & hearing difficulties.
- The impact or otherwise of Visual Literacy and ICT for children with dyslexia.
- The development of Speech Recognition technology for children with literacy and language difficulties.
- Engage with issues relating to the abuse & maltreatment of children & young people with special needs & disabilities worldwide.
Future Development Projects
This page contains information on some planned future development projects for SpecialKidz